Internshala-India’s biggest platform for interns was started in 2010 by Sarvesh Agarwal and Ankur Khator as a blog. Both of them were IIT alumni, Sarvesh is an IIT Madras graduate whereas Ankur is an IIT Bombay graduate. It was not start-up for a business purpose. Well, it takes a lot of guts and innovative thinking to start such a thing which is now used by millions. It was started with an idea that it can make a positive difference in the lives of students if managed well, and also to the employer as well the society on the large scale.
Internshala is just not an application but a platform to millions of those who are looking for a meaningful internship. One can find the area of interest related internship and that too according to the availability of the student. There are part-time as well as full-time internships and also the work from home option is available. It also creates a strong bond between the employer and the student so that they can work in long-run. Students can easily arrange for their pocket money and learn the practical things.
Internshala do many things to many people:
1.It helps in getting the meaningful internship to the million of students every year. It is a boon, a friend and an affectionate senior.
2. It provides the service to thousands of organizations to hire intern according to their requirement.
3. It is a very big start-up coming out of India which is very stable.
4. It also solves the issues of failure of the education system of India.
5. It improves the quality and the creativity of the students.
6. Give them an exposure to the outer world before jobs.
7. Gives training to students at a reasonable cost and the place where they want it.
Some things which are really appreciable about Intenshala are that it has easy way to login. It does not only provide information to the employer about the student but it is also the vice-versa. Internshala does not require any payment for applying for the internship. It also includes the organizations and companies which are very reputed. Once we login, it keeps updating us about the internships related to our area of interest. It also helps us in building our resume strong as it sends us email regarding how to improve our resume.